The role requires working across both the marketing and studio design teams. You will be part of a small team supporting and working together to ensure the brands achieve consistency across all channels and customer touch points.
The job will involve working with in-house marketing and communications people, as well as legal and compliance staff and creative agencies. As Account Manager you will represent the organisation at creative meetings, including photo and film shoots.
You will have a good understanding of brand management paired with a creative approach and appreciation.
What we're looking for:
- Degree or HND/HNC in business studies or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- Substantial studio or marketing experience.
- Substantial experience of working from concept through to production.
- Project management skills including budget monitoring.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or phone 0121 634 5175 and speak to Rebecca Hett.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.