eCommerce Trading Manager
eCommerce Trading Manager
Leading Retail Brand
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading retail brand based in South Devon who are looking for an experienced eCommerce Trading Manager to be a part of their multichannel team.
You as the eCommerce Trading Manager will lead the definition and the delivery of their online trading and digital product merchandising strategy. Working closely with Buying teams to understand product development and commercial opportunities in each category, and through your team you will exploit maximum commercial value from each category and product, while maintaining an excellent customer experience. To achieve this, you will have at your disposal a substantial team of digital trading professionals, with their remit including the professional development of individuals and the growth of this key function within our multichannel business.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Accountability for sales revenues generated by their transactional e-commerce website.
• Accountability for Digital Trading KPIs including online conversion rate and category bounce rates.
• Report on these KPIs including sales in an effective manner, using standard retail sales analysis as well as more complex web analytics metrics specifically measuring merchandising and online search.
• Use data including KPI reports to provide actionable insights to individuals in the team.
• Responsible for the overall effective online merchandising of product on our customer-facing transactional website, leading to increased sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction, using all tools at their disposal including but not limited to browse, navigation, creative, and search elements.
• Ensure the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of online trading & merchandising.
• Ensure quantative analysis rather than assumption is used consistently by the digital merchandising team during business decision making, instilling a culture where the use of web analytics is promoted.
• Will ensure key Digital Trading requirements and interests are championed within our development pipeline, working with business analysts and development partners to create new technology.
• Be the central liaison point between Buying departments and the Multichannel division of the business, working closely on product ranging decisions and relaying back online performance, challenges, and pertinent commercial trading information as appropriate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a business that’s one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers as they provide a rare opportunity to grow a digital commercial team and to make a significant contribution to the future growth of this leading retail brand.
Apply for eCommerce Trading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly