Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading UK retailer based in South Devon who looking for an ambitious PPC Executive to join their Digital team.
The PPC Executive will be a key role in the digital media strategy team. You will have responsibility for PPC activity and related online marketing projects. Within this role you will have significant budget responsibilities and will work as part of a team of digital marketing professionals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive web traffic to the transactional e-commerce website via pay-per-click traffic
- Accountable for PPC channel ROI and delivering sales revenue and growth
- Responsible for planning, creation, execution, management and continual improvement of all PPC adverts, copy, PLA feeds, digital display, retargeting configuration and optimisation of all the above
- Have an understanding of complex areas including RTB automated bidding and PLA feed optimisation
- Ensure the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of paid search & other PPC routes
- Drive traffic and conversions through PPC leads, ensuring landing pages are relevant
- Work with our digital content team to ensure that visitors from PPC are maximised by creating effective user journeys that lead to conversions and satisfied customers
- Use data and analytics to drive key decision making
- Influence content & online merchandising to improve paid search visibility and quality score
- Report and analysis on PPC search traffic growth and performance
This is an outstanding opportunity for a PPC Executive to make their mark as part of a culturally focuses team in this leading retail company.