Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading UK retailer based in South Devon who looking for an ambitious SEO Executive to join their Digital team.
As SEO Executive you are a key part of the team responsible for delivering online media strategy, with main focus and responsibility on search engine optimisation. You will have a significant budget at your disposal along with resources and a great working culture as part of a team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive web traffic to the transactional eCommerce website via organic search traffic.
- Accountable for SEO channel ROI and delivering sales revenue from SEO related spend
- Careful planning and management of URL structures and website technology to ensure SEO is considered at all stages of the development and website content curation process
- Ensure the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of organic search
- Drive traffic and conversions through organic search leads, ensuring landing pages are relevant
- Work with our digital content team to ensure that visitors from organic search are maximised by creating effective user journeys that lead to conversions and satisfied customers
- Use data and analytics to drive key decision making
- Deliver content based projects and online PR based projects to improve organic search visibility
- Report and analysis on organic search traffic growth and performance
This opportunity would be perfect for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join the Digital team of the leading retail company.