Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a leading UK retailer based in South Devon who looking for an ambitious SEO Executive to join their Digital team.
As SEO Executive you are a key part of the team responsible for delivering online media strategy, with main focus and responsibility on search engine optimisation. You will have a significant budget at your disposal along with resources and a great working culture as part of a team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive web traffic to the transactional eCommerce website via organic search traffic.
- Accountable for SEO channel ROI and delivering sales revenue from SEO related spend
- Careful planning and management of URL structures and website technology to ensure SEO is considered at all stages of the development and website content curation process
- Ensure the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of organic search
- Drive traffic and conversions through organic search leads, ensuring landing pages are relevant
- Work with our digital content team to ensure that visitors from organic search are maximised by creating effective user journeys that lead to conversions and satisfied customers
- Use data and analytics to drive key decision making
- Deliver content based projects and online PR based projects to improve organic search visibility
- Report and analysis on organic search traffic growth and performance
This opportunity would be perfect for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join the Digital team of the leading retail company.
Apply for SEO Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly