Digital Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for overseeing the businesses digital marketing offering, managing budget, defining the strategy and continuously developing and optimising all digital channels; in particular web and e-commerce. This is an opportunity to really take
This particular opportunity will suit a consumer focused / B2C digital marketing specialist with a broad digital skillset and a particular focus on web, PPC/SEO and e-commerce. Not only will the successful candidate need to have a strong strategic ability, you must be hands-on and able to undertake all elements of digital work.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Defining digital strategy.
- E-Commerce - managing various websites as well as overseeing all elements of development and optimisation.
- Budget management.
- Team management - overseeing one direct report with the potential for extensive growth.
- Setting clear and effective targets and KPI's to ensure the constant evolution and high performance of digital marketing within the business.
- Management of key digital acquisition channels and development of new relationships/partners within the digital space.
- Development and execution the digital marketing strategy across the group to achieve digital marketing objectives.
- Lead generation.
- Identification and analysis of market trends & competitor data to establish new opportunities for the business.
- Drive online brand awareness and ensure maximum efficiency of digital marketing budgets, reach of voice and traffic to the websites.
- Performance maximisation from digital marketing to improve ROI
- Drive online marketing activity best practice across the organisation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Proven strategic ability within Digital.
- An excellent e-commerce skillset.
- Excellent web skills.
- Strong experience within a consumer facing environment - B2C.
- A proven track record within a broad Digital Marketing role covering all the core activities (SEO/PPC/Email/Affiliate/Display/Campaigns ect)
- Excellent marketing automation and CRM systems experience.
- Exceptional leadership and management qualities.
- Previous management of key channels/relationships.
- Ability to deliver strong ROI on all digital online activity.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.