Hampshire - commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Romsey, Eastleigh
£40-50K + comprehensive benefits + bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing and leading Marketing Consultancy as a Marketing Consultant. This is a senior appointment within their highly successful team who provide marketing automation for many major brands.
The primary function of the Consultant is to use marketing expertise and depth understanding of client businesses, combined with marketing automation technology knowledge, to develop marketing automation strategies to grow their clients' businesses. The Marketing Consultant will take full responsibility for clients and act as the key point of liaison day-to-day with the client.
Role and responsibilities:
· Fully understanding the businesses of the assigned client base, working with key stakeholders to grasp their priorities, goals and challenges
· Exploring of a client's business requirements and articulation of the role that MA can deliver in driving the successful outcome of marketing tactics
· Delivering insightful and bespoke advice and direction to clients at all stages of the MA journey to enable them to optimise their platform and deliver measurable return to the business
· Running workshops on client sites, educating clients in the latest MA approaches, and presenting confidently to groups of varying sizes
· Creating innovative communication framework, workflow, content and other MA solutions that deliver to client objectives.
· Working effectively and proactively to fully manage a number of accounts for consultancy services
· Setting up, preparing for, and running meetings and briefings
· Identifying and highlighting new growth opportunities that may arise
· Delivering all consultancy projects on time and within budget
Skills and experience:
· A minimum of 5 years relevant experience within a digital marketing role, at least 2 years of which must be in a Marketing Executive/ Manager role client-side is required for this position. Prior agency experience would be useful as well.
· Prior experience of working with marketing automation or CRM technologies is essential
· Possessing a marketing, communications or business degree, or a professional marketing qualification, is essential to demonstrating your commitment to being a true marketer
· An analytical mind and approach to working
· Ability to rapidly immerse oneself in client businesses
· Professional and flexible client management skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple accounts
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective time-management skills when under pressure
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.