Social Media/ PR Account Manager
FMCG Connect are proud to be working on behalf of a growing Marketing agency looking for of a Social Media/ PR Account Manager.
The role reports directly to the Client Service Director and will be responsible for managing the Social Media and PR content as well as generate leads for both client and agency.
- To develop strategic marketing communications and provide advice and support to clients.
- To manage PR campaigns from strategy creation to tactical development and evaluation.
- To generate leads.
- To manage social media content planners and evaluate social activity.
- Support the Client Services Director to develop and implement all strategies.
- Manage and attend launch events/press shows as needed.
- Be confident dealing with the press.
- Review and report on campaign performance, reporting weekly to the Account Director/Client Services Director.
- Generate new business from new and existing clients.
- Keep updated of client’s brands/products/services/marketing developments – their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- 2 years’ experience working in a Social/ PR Executive role at a preferably at an agency with Social being the most important
- Degree or related experience
- Experience handling multiple client facing projects
- Must have the ability to think creatively to enhance presence in the market.
- Be a competent copywriter