Digital Marketing Executive - Content and Campaign
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing the web content, developing social media and email campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute new email campaigns to target new and existing customers
- Work with a search agency to manage reporting, acting on recommendations for driving awareness and traffic to the company's website.
- Develop the social media presence and social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to engage customers and build brand awareness.
- Design and test landing pages for all campaigns
- Manage suppliers, contracts and budgets for campaign activity
- Work with content experts to ensure all content is consistent and coherent, maintaining a uniform tone of voice adhering to brand guidelines
- Plan and execute the editorial content strategy, creating new digital assets including videos and info graphics
- Manage the day-to-day running of the websites - customer and corporate. Working with the internal and external teams to deliver incremental improvements to the site.
Digital Marketing Executive Skills/Experience
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience delivering projects and digital campaigns
- Proficient using email campaign tools and HTML
- Experience working on a CMS platform
- Some experience using design software like Photoshop/InDesign or similar platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail combined with a sense of urgency
- Good technical understanding of digital technologies
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Content and Campaign
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly