7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Exciting Customer Marketing Manager Role
Customer Marketing Manager £35,000
Your new company
One of UK's market leading production business with an annual turnover in excess of £100m selling into to many of the UK's leading retailers. The company is 100% family owned positioned for sustainable growth.
Your new role
Customer Marketing Manager is a hands-on role, which has been created through the growth the brand portfolio and ambitions to grow further market share. As Customer Marketing Manager you will play an essential role in bridging the Sales & Marketing teams, to ensure our brand and customer promotional plans are aligned and successfully implemented. It would be anticipated that you would be head office based for approx 2 days per week in Birmingham, with the rest of the week spent in trade or attending customer meetings, trade show events, briefing agencies.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Plan and implement successful execution of brand activity across agreed customer promotional plans (including but not limited to) listing support presentations, promotional brochure ads, instore POS & merchandising, distribution drive activity, customer specific promotions, trade show & festival support.
- Ensure KPIs and methods of measurement are in place to evaluate all activity.
- Develop and maintain brand assets for the sales support toolkit - monthly brand activity cascade presentations, sales presenters, trade show bars & pull up banners, POS, merchandise
- Develop and maintain a monthly customer brand distribution report.
- Develop an annual channel development plan in conjunction with the annual brand planning process to deliver brand and commercial objectives.
- Manage the customer marketing budget and ensure all customer specific activity is delivered on time and within budget
- Support new channel & customer development initiatives - focus on online channel development
- Support customer own label and exclusive brand development opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate for the role should bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of developing & executing successful customer activation campaigns across the On & Off Trade.
- A genuine passion for FMCG drinks & shopper marketing would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills both internal and external.
- An effective communicator with impactful presentation skills
- Be numerate & data savvy
- Possess commercial acumen and entrepreneurial flair to identify opportunities
- Have strong attention to detail
- Solid project management ability
- Graduate with a business orientated degree would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
The chance to work with an exciting growing business at a period of change.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly