FMCG Connect is proud to working with a growing Marketing agency looking for a Creative Artworker to assist with the development of Brochures, instore POS etc.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to Creative Director and is expected to have at least 5 years’ experience with a solid portfolio.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media.
- Assist the Creative Director with managing multiple projects from concept through to completion.
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Be competent with leading design software packages.
- Work closely with the creative and account team to brainstorm ideas and mock up designs for review by management.
- Deliver work in a timely manner, showing excellent attention to detail.
- Strategically manage workload, working closely with the client and studio, with an understanding of cost implications.
- Experience in a studio within a print related environment and have a good knowledge of print formats and finishing
- Must be confident to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Be knowledgeable of current trends.
- Web experience preferable but not essential
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be self-motivated, with a genuine desire to progress within the agency.
- Comfortable with retouching images