Trade Marketing Role
Job Title: Global Trade Marketing Manager
* Work with product development team to create POS collateral
* Support international subsidiaries with their requirements.
* Guarantee the brand visual identity on the various supports.
* Create and update brand guidelines for displays
* Create displays to help the markets to promote products in an
easy and qualitative way.
* Manage agencies and suppliers to design, develop and manufacture displays and furniture's.
* Manage ranges of merchandising support available to the markets, including price and logistics:
* Create articles to be managed with group systems
* Negotiate costs and terms with suppliers
* Create and develop tools to inform about product USP and features.
* Create international product range catalogue.
* Manage activities and priorities of direct reports.
* 2 direct reports
* Organised, precise and good attention to detail.
* Commercial / marketing skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work as a team and individually
* Minimum 2 years trade marketing experience.
Apply for Trade Marketing Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly