We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join a transport and freight logistics company based in Weybridge.
There are two main functions of the role of the marketing manager. To manage all the marketing, advertising and promotional activities within the business. The second is to come up with creative strategies to meet business commercial growth targets.
- Create and provide marketing collateral and ensure all marketing material is relevant and up-to date.
- Play a key role in planning and coordinating major events e.g. The Annual Lunch,
- Create marketing and keynote presentations for various stakeholders within the business
- Manage advertising and promotional activities including liaising with external media to place advertising.
- Commercial Vehicle Show, National Lorry Week and the Compliance Conference.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future benefits and services, and present findings effectively
- Collaborate with the commercial team to formulate, agree and deliver sales & marketing strategies
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects to increase membership
- Expand and develop marketing platforms with a key focus on a digital strategy
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results, with recommendations for improvements
- Manage the marketing budget and deliver effective marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Create a full annual marketing plan for all commercial revenue streams and design campaigns to help achieve growth and financial targets.
- Create internal launch documents for new products and services.
- Measure commercial marketing activity and identify improvements
- Experience with relevant software applications (MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign CS)
- Experience with online analytics, AdWords and SEO..