BD Executive (Employment IPG)
A leading legal firm is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to work with the Employment IPG members in London to deliver incisive and value-added marketing and business development support. You will be responsible for delivering marketing and BD objectives in the Employment IPG business plan including market development for key products, marketing, profile raising, CRM and pitch activities, and client development for the Programme Clients. This role covers all activities that fall within the profile raising and business development of the two groups as well as administrative and co-ordination tasks such as budget management. Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the on-going marketing and BD activities of the Employment lawyers and developing an international BD business plan consistent with the firm's BD plan.
- Identifying, prioritising and capitalising on all key business development opportunities including packaging sector and product specific initiatives where possible.
- Supporting the development of new product offerings and driving implementation of plans and activities.
- Developing a business development budget and monitoring expenditure to ensure efficient financial control.
- Developing and maintaining written communications including factsheets, webpages and intranet pages, ensuring best practice is observed.
- Supporting the development of and driving associate sales strategy and training and familiarisation of new product offerings and sector initiatives.
- Formulating and implementing internal and external communications strategies.
- Coordinating profile raising activities such as the identification of conference speaking and media profiling opportunities.
- Overseeing the project management of directory and award submissions.
- To contribute to the identification of other opportunities for business development across the relevant product range.
- To assist partners in the tendering process, including managing the logistics of the pitch process for any assigned pitches, gathering of relevant material and information and writing formal responses.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of two years marketing or BD experience in a professional services firm or relevant sector to include project managing events from end to end, contributing material for pitches and experience editing website and intranet content. The BD Executive (Employment IPG) must hold a professional marketing qualification or university degree in business, marketing or a related area and be self-motivated, with a desire to manage projects to completion, and possess the confidence to put ideas to partners rather than just following instructions.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC