Marketing Manager - Financial Services (In house)
Role: Marketing Manager - Financial Services
Salary: £45k - £60k
This client is a fast-growing financial services company with more than 300 employees. They manage around £4billion in assets, and have award winning investment strategies for financial advisors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
As a company, they're big on personal development, both professionally and personally. Whether that's formalised training, providing networking opportunities with peers, or regular one on one meetings with senior board members, they are keen for you to recognise your potential as much as possible.
They are also very big on creating a positive working environment - they make sure they hire friendly, upbeat and ambitious people across all divisions. The Marketing Manager is a newly created role due to their expansion and their identification of Marketing as integral to their business.
The Role: Marketing Manager
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join its growing communications team, to specifically focus on customer communications. You'll be joining a 20-strong Marketing team, reporting to a Senior Marketing Manager.
This person will:
- Manage customer marketing channels helping to aid the communication of relevant, appropriate information.
- Supporting the creation and launch of a customer communications plan
- Maintain the company's tone of voice across all channels
- Measure the effectiveness of customer marketing
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to maintain engagement and support
The Marketing Manager should have:
- Circa 5-7 years marketing experience, ideally within a financial services organisation, although this is not absolutely necessary
- Have worked in a marketing role that focusses on customer engagement / marketing channels
- Experience using multiple marketing channels and platforms, with a willingness to embrace and learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to stick to a organisation's tone of voice
- A 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A fun, honest, open and collaborative personality
The successful Marketing Manager will be offered a basic salary between £45k and £60k. Additionally:
- A non-contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance for the whole family
- Life and critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
If you have the relevant experience for this Marketing Manager role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222.