Account Manager - Mobile - £30-45k - London
What does your company do?
Founded in 2010, our client is a global mobile SSP company, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Bangalore and Seoul.
The company builds monetization, engagement, analytics and discovery tools for app developers, device manufacturers, mobile carriers and advertisers. They help industry leading companies achieve greater business success, enabling them to find, understand, engage with and monetise their target audiences more effectively. Our client has the ability to reach over 800 million unique users every month, worldwide!
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Account Manager to join a leading global mobile SSP company based in London - specialising in mediation, monetisation, and advertising mobile apps. This position focuses on campaign management through campaign performance analysis, campaign optimisation and maximising relationships for new opportunities.
What does this role involve?
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts with set targets. These could include major mobile agencies, media agencies, direct clients and app developers. You will be responsible for maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Manage campaigns on Ad Serving Platforms from integration through launch.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign, leading all troubleshooting efforts as well as ongoing performance
- Optimisation and review of daily reports.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing).
- Reconcile Advertiser accounts on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for upselling new ad formats to your client portfolio.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance to the Advertiser.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Working with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for an Account Manager with strong commercial skills, who is be able to upsell / cross sell and negotiate in a client facing environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in direct response and/or brand based advertising.
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile media ad sales or account management.
- Experience in an ad network, mobile network or media agency.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities, good prioritization skills.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, good knowledge of current mobile landscape - CPI, Mobile Video, Display, CPV.
- Self-motivator and goal oriented.
- Sales oriented, strong ability to negotiate.
- Detailed oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player with ‘can-do attitude’
- Significant advantage: German/French/Chinese/Spanish language skills