Product Marketing + Strategy Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Product Marketing Manager
JR90 - B2B Product Marketing Manager - Investment Banking - Financial Services - London - Permanent - £50k - £60k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a leading player within the financial services space who are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be able to use your Product Marketing expertise in a broad role which also requires a good content producer, someone that is able to create and update materials as well as develop presentations. You will be able to manage campaigns and have end to end experience as well as a good digital ability which can include website management, email marketing and the use of SharePoint would be desirable.
To be considered:
- B2B Product Marketing experience within the Investment Banking space ideally from a large complex organisation
- Good content writer, able to create presentations and update/manage collateral
- Strong campaign manager, able to run multiple ongoing projects
- Solid digital experience - Email Marketing and website management
- SharePoint user experience
- Knowledge of investment products essential
- Able to manage senior level stakeholder
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Product Marketing + Strategy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly