EMEA Customer Marketing Manager - E-Commerce/Retail
This is a superb high-quality marketing position with a global agile e-commerce/retail powerhouse. Working with the Head of Consumer Marketing, you will develop the customer engagement strategy and deliver the concomitant marketing activity in line with business targets.
You will create innovative and impactful marketing programs that drive engagement of existing consumers across all key EMEA markets.
You will need an excellent understanding of consumers and their needs, as well as a deep understanding of different channels available to reach them.
- Lead the development of the EMEA consumer engagement and comprehension strategy and execute campaigns to drive improvements to communication to existing customers through multiple channels
- Manage overall active customer experience including optimisation and dashboard reporting of the monthly statement communication
- Lead the development of data-driven automation programs to grow and diversify consumer behaviour
- Brief analysis and provide commentary on campaign performance and use findings in the development of future activity based on results
- Carry out research on the competitive landscape and use findings in the development of engagement and comprehension strategy
- Develop relationships with EMEA marketing teams to ensure the customer engagement strategy and campaigns meet their business needs
- Partner with agencies and the internal brand team to ensure all messaging meets objectives and all campaigns meet brand guidelines
- Manage campaign-level budgets to plan
- Significant time in a CRM/Loyalty/Customer Engagement Manager position, including input to strategic planning cycles
- Stakeholder management, ideally international, and working with remote teams
- Sharp, detail-driven project manager
- Agency and budget management/forecasting
- Affinity with Excel models and/or other campaign reporting tools
- Tenure with a transaction-heavy industry with online consumer segments (e-tail, retail, betting, gaming, telcos, financial services, publishing, media)