Communications Director - Berkshire - £60,000
A fantastic integrated agency in Berkshire are looking to find a Communications Director to head up their comms team. You'll mentor a group of 7 motivated, bright people working on PR, Social and Content for clients in the tech, professional services and pharma sectors. The business is in an extremely exciting period of growth and this role is vital for them to achieve their long term goals.
It's going very well, presently the agency is experiencing 20% YOY growth. They are a trusted communications partner for a variety of the world's most respected brands and smartest up-and-coming businesses across a wide range of sectors. They have identified the need to bring in an experienced director from a PR agency background in order to manage and grow the comms team.
The right person for the job will be agency experienced, motivated and capable of nurturing and growing a team. As Communications Director you will report directly into the CSD and take ownership of the existing client relationships whilst identifying new opportunities elsewhere. You'll have full responsibility for P&L for your department and will lead by example, continuously striving to bring enthusiasm and drive to your team - whilst not being afraid to "get your hands dirty!"
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading client communication strategies and directing client account teams
- Planning and budgeting campaign activities across all communication department client accounts including: the delivery of effective campaign ROI, management of internal costs and client invoicing
- Developing and implementing a range of activities online and offline including: copywriting, media liaison, lead generation, content marketing, events and lots in between
- Directing, developing and growing the team of PR and communication consultants to the highest service-levels
- Being the senior point of contact for all PR and communications client accounts
- Working closely with our managing, client services, creative, and digital directors to bring our service offerings to market
- Developing and maintaining stellar client relationships to ensure excellent client satisfaction and account growth
You will be an experienced, ambitious communications expert with a track record in managing successful teams. Preferably with a strong existing network of local/national contacts. You will need a strategic consulting background with an ability to respond to and guide briefs of different sizes. If you are a leader that is looking for a genuine opportunity to progress from AD level, this could be it.
What will you receive?
This agency is brilliant to work for. They have recently moved into attractive new offices with plenty of parking and provide a comfortable, bright, spacious environment. You'll be given all the tools you need for the job inc, company phone, laptop and software. Benefits wise you can expect 20 days holiday allowance for the year (plus bank hols) healthcare, pension plan and annual bonus alongside an extremely competitive salary and a regular company funded events and parties.
The medium term opportunity to grow with the business is massive. If you'd like to find out more, please apply now
Apply for Communications Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly