Digital Marketing Manager - SaaS Software
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
Salary: DOE plus bonus and benefits
About The Digital Software Company
Our digital tech client is an amazing success story as a fast-growth and very innovative software / SaaS provider: global growth, award winners and a disruptive technology, they are taking their market by storm. They are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work in their central London offices with global responsibility for UK, London, Asia etc.. Their award winning HR SaaS based product enables businesses to become more profitable and grow faster. Due to exceptional growth across the business, they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to own all digital marketing channel strategy and execution and further enhance their presence in their enterprise software market.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be working for a fast growing HR SaaS / Software provider organisation with excellent responsibility and opportunity. Having experienced exceptional sales growth in 2015 they are looking to achieve a further headcount expansion over the next 12 months.
About The Digital Marketing Manager Role
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to tell the marketing story and drive digital/ online engagement through online/ digital channels and craft marketing strategies which drive inbound marketing demand for our client's HR SaaS / Software / technology offering.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Define, drive and execute digital marketing strategy across the business
- Create a robust and engaging inbound-marketing program through your knowledge of analytics, measurement, data and marketing experience across social channels
- You will have responsibility for a considerable online marketing budget and as such will be expected to manage suppliers and outsourced suppliers to maximise productivity and resource
- You will be confident at creating data led marketing reports for the leadership team
- Work collaboratively with the sales team by driving leads via digital channels
If you are currently in a technology, SaaS, software digital marketing role or are currently working as a Digital Marketing Manager or senior level Digital Marketing Executive this could be the ideal next step in your Digital Marketing Manager career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- 3 years' experience in digital marketing for a technology/ Saas/ software company
- Strong experience of google analytics, PPC, google AdWords, social media marketing, blog & copy, SEO etc.
- Passion for data driven marketing> This IS NOT a brand marketing role and will require a lot of data analysis, refinement, A/B testing etc.
The Digital Marketing Manager receives a highly competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus and excellent benefits.
For more information about the Product Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive