Digital Designer-Financial services
Digital Designer- Financial Services (online & offline)
12 month contract
£35,000-£44,000 + bonus, bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their growing Marketing team. Ideally you will come from Financial Services or from an agency who has experience dealing with FS clients.
- Delivering innovative design execution for all of the organisations print requirements including promotional material, collateral, event stands and Word templates as well as PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with the digital team to deliver innovative design layouts for all digital channels, including web pages, e-newsletters and emails.
- Work with external suppliers such as design agencies, photographers, videographers, copywriters to develop and deliver creative ideas and execution.
- Work to creative briefs, agreed with the brief owner, senior account manager across all areas of digital and offline production.
- Design and deliver infographics with simple animation for all digital channels.
- Make simple edits and updates to video footage where required.
- Work with the copywriter to create inspiring, strategic, and innovative solutions that work in a fully integrated manner across channels within budget.
- Deliver innovative design execution for all of the organisations print requirements including promotional material, collateral, event stands and Word templates as well as PowerPoint presentations.
Experience and technical skills required:
- Strong digital design experience preferably in either a design agency (with financial services clients or clients in a regulated sector)or within financial services.
- Proven experience at designing digital marketing campaign elements, including adverts, web page layouts, social media graphics, simple video editing and interactive PDFs.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance on digital design best practice for an organisation
- Experience of bringing design concepts to completion, including execution of layouts and final artwork
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC or CS6, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Basic skills in CSS and HTML5 and Axure and advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.