Data Director - PARIS, FRANCE
Data Director - PARIS, FRANCE
- Brand new position working as part of small, senior leadership team
- Highly valued, European automotive client
- Senior consultative role; opportunity to define and develop analytical / data products, solutions and overall use of data for this key client
Situated in one of the quieter, residential areas of West Paris, this global agency group are seeking an experienced Data Planning Director to join them to work on one of their largest European automotive accounts.
Working alongside the Digital Director and Strategic Director and reporting into the Client Services Director, you are responsible for harmonizing all analytics, delivering overarching data strategies with a long term view to building a small team of experts, as the service offering and core data practice grows. You will oversee the delivery of integrated data feeds and dashboards, champion the adoption of new technologies and ensure all current data and analytics solutions are optimised.
There are two parts to this role;
- Delivering projects that include managing multiple data sources, helping the end client to understand what has been learnt from previous marketing campaigns, and telling a strong data story off the back of this to ensuring data is at the heart of all marketing related decision making
- Rolling out technical products for the agency; data management platforms for example and training end users, supporting people who develop campaign strategy with data driven insights
You will be seen as a trusted data advisor to the end client, helping them use insights to make more informed decisions around their ATL marketing (TV, search, programmatic, paid social and display) being deliver by the wider agency - so a real opportunity for you to integrate yourself as a pivotal part of their decision making processes.
Although this is not a technical role (they have someone who conducts analysis and reporting in the team) you will need to be comfortable working with large volumes of customer data.
This is a solutions focused role, so your approach should proactive, forward thinking!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or relevant discipline
- Strength in developing insights in order to make tangible recommendations
- Ideally experience or working for either a media or integrated marketing agency
- Appreciation and knowledge of cutting edge analytical technologies such as R/SAS/Python; champions the use of data science within marketing
- Displays capability to utilise, quant. & qual. techniques to analyse the business cycle and develop insights
- Creatively minded and solutions focused approach
- Excellent communication skills in order to operate in a consultative environment, working with both internal and external stakeholders
POSITION - Data Director
LOCATION - WEST PARIS, FRANCE
SALARY - 90k - 100k euros plus excellent benefits and relocation support
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com