Senior Customer Insight Analyst - CONTRACT
Senior Customer Insight Analyst - International Projects - CONTRACT
** Big Data environment - opportunity to use R **
- Exposure to digital as well as customer, behavioural and transactional data
- Opportunity to diversify experience, working across multiple international clients; grocery, gaming, airlines, restaurants, department stores
- Problem solving role; using insights to help improve client's relationships with customers, answer business questions and understand customer behaviour
- Potential to work with / move into a Data Science function
A well know shopper insights and CRM analytics consultancy are looking to appoint an interim Senior Customer Insight Analyst support across multiple, international analytical project requirements across the likes of Europe, South Africa, ASIA Pacific and South America - so a great chance to work on a variety of marketing projects for different cultures.
This involves working with web based data as well as classic customer and transactional data, helping online e-tailers as well as grocery supermarkets and travel businesses to engage with their customers, optimise their spend and improve their relationships with their customer base.
You'll need to be pro active, confident, dynamic and bright in order to continually innovate in your techniques, approach and delivery of analysis and customer insights.
This is a client facing role, so strong communication and client relationship management skills are key, whether you've gained this from client or agency side.
The consultancy culture is dynamic, innovative and competitive with strong personalities and a fast paced.
Technically they currently use SAS Base and SQL in house, but there is the opportunity to use R, and talk of implementing Hadoop to work more holistically across the Big Data sets.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Proven experience of working with customer data, manipulating large data sets (millions of records), interrogating and mining data for campaign targeting, customer profiling, predictive modeling and extracting customer insight
- SAS Base programming skills and using MS Excel are essential for this role; experience with SQL is also required
POSITION - Senior Customer Insight Analyst - CONTRACT
LOCATION - West London
TERM - 6 months+
RATE - £360 - £380 per day
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on our client and candidate care and expert knowledge of our chosen specialist industry. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!