Account Manager / Client Manager - Shopper Marketing
Account Manager / Client Manager - Shopper Insights
- Shopper insights focused, client facing role working with huge variety of large FMCG brand clients
- Stand out relationship management skills required
- Huge personal growth potential and amazing training on offer
A leading CRM consultancy is looking for a strong Account Manager / Marketing Executive to join the central client services team, working in partnership with a number of the UK's most recognisable FMCG brands. You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the delivery of insight driven shopper marketing communications across a multitude of media channels including in store, POS, direct and digital. You will also manage and grow core client relationships through trouble shooting and working to understand their ongoing target marketing requirements.
This is a rare opportunity to work on one of the most recognisable loyalty schemes globally and is part of a very fast paced team, offering training and development.
The role requires someone who is extremely well organised with proven commercial experience of working in a client or business facing environment managing multiple marketing related projects.
Your responsibilities will include meeting with clients face to face in order to build proposals using customer insights. You will act as the client's trusted advisor and loyalty expert, delivering to commercial objectives on a monthly basis.
You should be confident, innovative, energetic and flexible as things can always change at the last minute - so working with an adaptive style is key.
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree educated; ideally in a marketing or related discipline
- Ideally a background in account management or client services either within shopper marketing or a data agency, media owner - alternatively, channel marketing experience from client side FMCG brand or retail marketing experience considered
- Knowledge of customer or shopper insights required (experience from companies like Kantar, Nielsen, dunnhumby etc. beneficial)
- Customer focused with an appreciation for loyalty and CRM
- Adaptable with the ability to work flexibly; not flustered by last minute change!
- Superb interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills, problem solving approach and highly organised
- Tenacious and forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills
Position: Account Manager / Client Manager - Shopper Insights
Salary: £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits, 10% bonus and training on offer
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com