CRM Insight Analyst
CRM Insight Analyst
- Stable, large scale agency with exciting, global clients
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing analyst looking to gain integrated data and analytics exposure - large scale projects and well known agency name
- Opportunity to learn SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Base - Training provided!
- Working with data from both offline and digital sources
I'm seeking an experienced CRM Insight Analyst, to join this large creative communications agency situated in the heart of London. It's an integral position, working with a global retail client delivering CRM insights and campaign evaluation.
Due to a significant new business win, the agency have propelled themselves to the forefront of CRM and loyalty marketing and analytics, offering the opportunity to work amongst some of the industry's leading data marketers.
This role is responsible for providing performance reporting on all CRM activity, as well as using insights developed to answer broader business questions. Using techniques such as segmentation, modeling and campaign evaluation you will form part of the central CRM Analytics functions, a fundamental supporting division in helping this global brand achieve better relationships with their customers .
- Ideally educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Strong experience in marketing or business analytics environment
- Proven, commercial experience in CRM insights analysis, predictive modelling OR segmentation
- Must be a strong user of SAS Enterprise Guide / SAS Base OR SQL for customer and campaign analysis
- Experience of campaign performance reporting
- Understanding of a multi-channel real-time data environment and what data is available from each channel and how it can be used
POSITION - CRM Insight Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £50k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com