Senior Customer Analyst
Senior Customer Analyst
- Working under an inspirational and exceptional manager
- Greenfield opportunity to help shape and develop an insights function, embedding analytical processes, developing analytical products and working to become a best in class customer insight team
- Opportunity to join a national Retailer at a time of growth and positive change (currently going through significant digital transformation)
One of the UK's household name retailers is seeking an experienced Customer Insight Analyst to join them during this exciting time of change and improvement.
You will supporting the Customer Insights Manager in growing the insights analytics function within the business, scoping requirements across the business, working with stakeholder to shape projects.
You'll also be responsible for developing new analytical products and tools for the business around reporting and dashboarding.
You will be working with customer, market, transactional and digital data, in collaboration with the dot com, research and data science teams, employing hands on analysis skills to shape segmentations and deliver statistical models as well as conduct exploratory analysis.
Therefore a broad range of analytical experience, ideally from a retail background, is required to ensure a real step change in the way customer marketing insight is used across the business.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Strong experience within customer marketing analytics is essential; segmentation, modelling, customer insights
- Ideally you will have come from a retail background, but a large customer based business will also be considered
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to engage and influence business wide stakeholders
- Ideally track record of leading and developing small teams
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about data and insights
- Proven, hands on experience using SQL is essential, whilst additional knowledge of SAS, WPS, R would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of web analytics tools would be beneficial
POSITION - Senior Customer Analyst
LOCATION - Buckinghamshire
SALARY - £45k - £50k plus excellent benefits, discounts, 10% bonus
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com