5 days left
- Job Role
Research Manager £35K+benefits
This agency are a well established award winning full service insight consultancy that pride themselves on providing a new way of thinking within research to create action and change for their loyal and broad client list.
- Working predominantly on a key challenger financial service brand on a range of new projects (consumer and B2B)
- You will be responsible for producing client ready outputs, including engaging reports and presentations, infographics, interactive workshops.
- Build strong relationships with the client through regular project related contact and engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- You will also be responsible for managing Executives and Graduate Trainees within the team, so the ability to coach and mentor juniors in best practice will be a key part of the role.
- A willingness to join up insight from multiple projects for the client will be crucial
Whats in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people
- Drive process improvements while developing new fresh ideas.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career.
They would like 3/4 years hands on quantitative experience working on customer experience programmes. A good understanding of managing commercially successful projects and able to deliver high quality research inputs and deliverables. You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical, written and presentation skills and have that creative flair to produce engaging stories as well as good project management skills, commercial awareness and communication skills.
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or directly.
Apply for Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly