Interim Digital Project Manager - CVENT implementation
A leading publishing company is looking for a Interim Digital Project Manager to assist their CVENT implementation on a 6 month contract in central London.
The desired candidate will have a background using CVENT software and working with multiple stakeholders through the full implementation process.
- Work with internal stakeholders on scoping the user and customer requirements
- Create scoping documentation to brief into the CVENT web build team
- Work with front end design agency and in-house digital designers on wireframes, UX and page decision to then brief into CVENT build team
- Ensure the sites have best in class mobile and eCommerce functionality
- Work with digital agency to minimise risk of losing organic traffic
- Work closely with IT team
- Oversee the launch
- 3/4 years experience
- CVENT software background (a must!)
- All rounder, flexible, energetic
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong attention to detail