Marketing Executive - Pet Insurance Sector
Marketing Executive - Insurance Sector
TVH Marketing Solution are pleased to be working on securing the services of a Marketing Executive, who will be exclusively working in the Insurance sector.
The appointment of this Marketing Executive means that Marketing has a pivotal role to play in generating sales opportunities and our client wishes to improve their marketing capability, and who can support the Channel Marketing Manager.
Our client is currently investing significantly in improving its communications effectiveness with the objective of expanding the business rapidly over the next 18 months.
One of the key areas identified to deliver this growth specialist areas of their business and the Marketing Executive will provide essential marketing support for this channel.
While the role is largely based in head office, producing marketing materials and reports and implementing marcomms campaigns using the full marketing mix, the Marketing Executive will also be expected to work in the field, attending regular shows and events and meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting the Channel Marketing Manager and other team members with daily marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities.
- Producing marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects.
- Creating, tracking and improving online activities and marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with production of artwork, sourcing images and checking copy.
- Ensuring all marketing material is subject to compliance, technical and proof reading processes.
- Providing reports on marketing campaign performance.
- Attending shows and events and meetings as required by the marketing plan.
- Supporting our sponsors at these shows and events to ensure our presence is visually maximised and marketing materials are both displayed and distributed to our target markets.
- Attending meetings in order to plan and agree our involvement at shows and events and seminars to present Individuals range of product offers.
- Provide feedback and research results on the effectiveness of our support of shows and events.
- Maintaining a general knowledge of our competitors and their activity.
Other duties include but are not limited to reporting and administration; ensuring FCA and data protection compliance; adhering to health and safety requirements; attending training and company meetings.
The role is targeted and measured by agreed annual objectives and the generation of sales leads.
Skills and Qualities Required
- You will have a passion for animals and knowledge of working in this type of environment.
- Possess an understanding of animal activity shows and events.
- Ability to travel (incl. valid driving licence); and do overnight stays and occasional weekend working will be required to meet the needs of the role.
- Able to effectively represent our clients at shows, events, seminars and functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective prioritisation of workloads.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Numerical skills (particularly use of spread sheets).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is an exciting time for an individual with drive and ambition to join our fast moving business and contribute to our future success. If you think you have got what it takes, please get in touch on 020 3002 8499 or email email@example.com