Account Executive (Corp Comms)
Account Executive (Corp Comms)
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most successful, independent, award winning strategic corporate communications consultancies as an Account Executive.
The principle role of the Account Executive is to work within one of our client communications teams managing the delivery of high calibre, multi-channel communications solutions for our blue-chip client base, including annual reports and reviews, sustainability reports, investor relations and employee communications, online reporting centres, website maintenance and social media campaigns.
The role will require you to engage with senior stakeholders and provide you with the opportunity to develop an intimate understanding of your client’s strategy and business model as well as a deep understanding of best practice and market trends in financial and non-financial reporting. In time you will have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing overseas client base and we will also provide you with the opportunities and platform to develop your career within this growing and highly ambitious organisation.
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, and a desire to learn about best practice corporate communications. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and internal teams, have a keen eye for detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills, creative flair and want to participate in building one of the largest and most successful professional service companies of its kind.
Each Client Account Team is lead by a Group Account Director, who reports to the Managing Director. The Account Executive will report directly to the Group Account Director.
The Account Executive will also work closely with the wider Client Account team (which includes Creative and Production colleagues) as well as the Digital, Research & Strategy and Finance teams.
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- A minimum of 2:1 degree, preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages;
- 2 years agency or client-side experience within marketing and communications;
- Excellent writing, editing, proof reading skills are essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Exceptional attention to detail; and
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Your personal qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally;
- High-quality service ethic and committed to customer service excellence;
- Ambition to self improve;
- Ability to manage many urgent and often conflicting priorities;
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team;
- Flexibility and team focused, non-hierarchical approach with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done;