Senior Product Marketing Executive
With offices in U.K., U.S. and the Netherlands, my client specialises in the provision of various essential tools, solutions and information for the HR sector. They are now looking for an individual who is educated to degree-level with a proven knowledge of online marketing techniques to join their marketing team as a senior product marketing executive. The role is based in London with occasional opportunities to work in the U.S. office.
You will be responsible for:
- communicating value proposition / product value by fully utilizing the marketing mix (PPC, re-marketing, social media, email, third party, events, webinars and PR) and collaborating with cross functional teams
- understanding the audience in terms of SWOT
- executing global customer engagement and retention strategies
- performance report and campaign analysis for formulation of future plans,
- tracking responses to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and offering advice and guidance on optimization
You will also be working with U.K. and U.S. commercial product managers to deliver customer experience strategies, managing media and creative agencies so as todeliver an enhanced customer engagement, advocacy and demand generation along with an increase in up-sell/ cross-sell.
If you are right for the role, you will have:
- in-depth knowledge and experience in integrated marketing campaign management and optimisation
- excellent communication skills
- stakeholders management and relationship building skills
- knowledge of market automation and lead nurturing principles
- excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- strong copy-writing, proofreading and reporting skills
- marketing qualifications and account-based marketing experience will be an advantage.
In return, my client offers excellent benefits along with a dynamic and creative working environment.