Senior Web Analyst - Leading Search Marketing Agency
Job Title: Senior Web Analyst - Leading Search Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits including 28 days holiday, free breakfast, private medical, matched pension contribution, flexible working hours, laptop, bespoke training, mobile
About The Search Marketing Agency
My client is recognised as the UK's leader in innovative search marketing solutions for big name brands. This search marketing agency have built up an outstanding reputation in SEO, PPC, analytics and CRO and have a proven track record in delivering exceptional ROI for their clients. They are a dynamic growing agency, with presence in both the UK and an office in New York. They are still in a period of rapid growth and have an enviable roster of blue chip clients in sectors including FMCG, retail and technology. You'll be working in a collaborative, dynamic team of like-minded search marketing professionals. The agency won numerous awards last year and are big on investment in training and development of staff, in addition to creating a meritocratic enjoyable environment with great bonuses and benefits including flexible working hours.
About the Senior Web Analyst Role
This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious analyst who wants to play a key role in shaping a crucial service for the agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Web Analyst:
* Deliver high quality analysis of website performance and scope for optimisation to clients
* Develop and grow relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor for all things analytics
* Mentor and train junior team members, educating team members on analytics
* Help develop strategic proposals for both new and existing clients
* Constantly look to evolve process and offerings to ensure service remains truly innovative
* Have oversight for the integrity of data collecting and delivery
About You, the Senior Web Analyst
You'll have a minimum of 4 years' experience in web analytics and you'll be looking to further your career within a high growth search marketing agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies for the Senior Web Analyst:
* Proven track record of delivering actionable analysis of digital marketing campaigns
* Have a passion for data and how it can be used to transform businesses
* Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Omniture
* Ability to inspire teams around you and be a thought leader
* Strong data manipulation and technical skills
The Senior Web Analyst will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Web Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.