Senior Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join this charity based in Central London
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) - London- £38K
As Senior Data Analyst working at this London based charity you will build models that generate insight to drive fundraising income generation and campaigns engagement.
- You will use your modelling skills to develop data reports and models that enable a supporter-led approach to fundraising and campaigning
- You will build lifetime value models of key supporter audiences
- Advise on segmentation strategies
- You will produce post campaign analysis and evaluate responses
- Recruit and mentor an insight analyst
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing Experience required
- Proven experience in data analysis within a marketing environment
- Strong Excel skills - building models and analysis reports
- SQL and SPSS software use is desirable though not essential
- Use of campaign management tools such as FastStats
- Logical, structured and strategic thinker
- Understanding of how insight drives marketing activities
- Good communications skills – able to work with both technical and non-technical marketing teams to translate and communicate insight and findings.
- Experience within the charity or fundraising sector would be nice but is not essential.
The role is at a lovely charity in a growing department based in Central London and is paying up to £45,000.
This great Senior Data Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now
Apply for Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly