Senior Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join this charity based in Central London
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) - London- £38K
As Senior Data Analyst working at this London based charity you will build models that generate insight to drive fundraising income generation and campaigns engagement.
- You will use your modelling skills to develop data reports and models that enable a supporter-led approach to fundraising and campaigning
- You will build lifetime value models of key supporter audiences
- Advise on segmentation strategies
- You will produce post campaign analysis and evaluate responses
- Recruit and mentor an insight analyst
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing Experience required
- Proven experience in data analysis within a marketing environment
- Strong Excel skills - building models and analysis reports
- SQL and SPSS software use is desirable though not essential
- Use of campaign management tools such as FastStats
- Logical, structured and strategic thinker
- Understanding of how insight drives marketing activities
- Good communications skills – able to work with both technical and non-technical marketing teams to translate and communicate insight and findings.
- Experience within the charity or fundraising sector would be nice but is not essential.
The role is at a lovely charity in a growing department based in Central London and is paying up to £45,000.
This great Senior Data Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now