Head of Digital Acquisition
- Strategic review of all customer acquisition strengths and weaknesses, competitor and affiliate strategies to develop a winning Digital Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Formulate the acquisition strategy and annual budget and acquisition targets for the website and for the sub channels.
- Develop effective, efficient, creative, stretching Marketing Plans for each sub channel and the direct digital channel as a whole.
- Develop and manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales campaigns for each sub channel against defined KPIs
- Maximise the cross-channel opportunities - both from offline channels (such as Direct Mail) as well as between the online sub channels.
- Oversee the relationships with our Natural Search, Paid Search, Social, Media Planning, Branding and other online agencies.
- Candidates will need to have a online acquisition marketing experience in a direct response market (e.g. transactional financial services, gambling, shopping, holidays)
- Developing and implementing holistic marketing strategies from the 'ground up' including financial evaluation
- P&L and/or budget responsibility for marketing spend
- A record of meeting and/or exceeding budget targets
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.