- Join a leading B2B media organisations working on one of the world's most creative brands
- Working on the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ideal role for an ambitious junior marketer with B2B experience looking to take their next step
The Role: This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer to take their next step and join a leading B2B media organisation working across their products and publications in the creative industries. The successful candidate will have strategic involvement and execute integrated marketing campaigns focusing on generating leads, as well as subscriber acquisition and retention. The Marketing Executive will implement lead generation campaigns across email, print, social and digital channels as well as attending and planning events so will need to have exceptional copywriting capabilities and be a confident and competent communicator.
- Plan and implement integrated lead-generation campaigns across email, print, social and digital
- Develop subscription acquisition and retention campaigns using a mix of marketing channels
- Use brand marketing to increase awareness and interest in targeted customer groups
- Support the events teams to promote global awards to targeted audiences
- Research new initiatives to drive audience revenue
- Manage the database to support marketing strategies
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency across the brands
- Manage relationships with significant customers
- Develop marketing materials and sales collateral
- Work with product teams to keep on top of product updates
- Create reports on campaign success
- 2 years commercial B2B marketing experience
- Experience across a variety of marketing channels, both on- and offline
- A media, publishing or events background is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of written English
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at varying levels
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- A relevant degree
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This is a leading B2B organisation that produces publications and broadcast media targeting the global creative industries. As a continually growing, successful business, they are looking for an ambitious marketer to plan and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
Occasional international travel
Location: The role of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly