Designer / Artworker
Designer / Artworker
Our client a specialist medical communications agency works with some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, helping them to connect with a global audience of healthcare professionals.
We are looking for a highly-creative, enthusiastic and organised artworker who is passionate about design and has a keen interest in working on projects for both print and digital media. A critical thinking, user-centric, objectives-based approach to design should come naturally to you. In particular we are looking of individuals who:
- Have a proficient working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, as well as Microsoft Office
- Can demonstrate a strong portfolio of work
- Have a flexible and positive approach towards day-to-day tasks
- Are proactive and able to work independently, taking ownership of projects as well as collaborating well within a team
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities
- Demonstrate strong artworking ability for production
- Flash/Animate And Dreamweaver experience is highly advantageous
Although design will play a key role within the successful candidates responsibilities, there will be a high proportion of creative artwork requirements, so we're looking for an all-rounder who is a team player with a passion for design and is happy to get involved in all aspects of the design process.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience. Circa £23k
23 Days holiday
After 2 years service you can select one of a range of benefits i.e amazon vouchers, private healthcare, gym membership, mobile phone payment.
At 3 years service you automatically receive private health insurance plus an additional day annual leave. A
4 big social events during the year and 4pm Friday drinks.
Monday - Friday 9-5 working hours.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Submit your CV today with a short covering letter to explain why you are suitable for this position.
Apply for Designer / Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly