PR Communications Director
PR Communications Director
£50K-£60K + bonus + benefits
Berkshire - commutable form Newbury, Reading, Swindon
An award-winning creative agency delivering marketing campaigns to some of
the UKs most loved brands is looking for smart, organised and highly motivated
Communications Director to join an award-winning team. The role
involves being the figurehead for the department, planning campaigns, dealing with
large budgets and developing relationships, as well as developing the internal team.
Responsibilities of the PR Communications Director
- Leading client communication strategies and directing client account teams
- Planning and budgeting campaign activities across all communication department client accounts including: the delivery of effective campaign ROI,
- management of internal costs and client invoicing
- Developing and implementing a range of activities online and offline including:
- copywriting, media liaison, lead generation, content marketing, events and lots in between
- Directing, developing and growing our team of PR and communication consultants to the highest service-levels
- Being the senior point of contact for all PR and communications client accounts
- Working closely with our managing, client services, creative, and digital directors to bring service offerings to market
- Developing and maintaining stellar client relationships to ensure excellent client satisfaction and account growth
- Working as part of a team to win new clients with great ideas and campaign Proposals
- Excellent campaign development and measurement skills (and strong industry /media contacts)
- Strong understanding of communications across all channels
- Experience working with clients at a senior management level, with start-ups and marketing/corporate communication teams
- Proven success in motivating teams and individuals to achieve results
- Strategic consulting experience - strategy, messaging, positioning, public relations, communications, social and media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to and guide actionable briefs
- Excellent campaign development and measurement skills
- Precise budget management and forecasting
- Proven ability to improve smooth running of projects and drive revenue growththrough cross-sell and up-sell
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If you want to contribute to the success of an award-winning creative communications agency that influences opinions and affects change through innovative print, digital, mobile and PR solutions then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.