Digital Product Manager - Entitlements + User Access
JR87 - Digital Product Management - Entitlement and User Access - Financial Services - Wealth Specialist - £650 - £750 per day - 12 month contract - London
Our client a leading player looking for talented Digital Product Management/ Development professional with expertise in Entitlement and User Access on an initial 12 month contract with a chance to extend or go permanent and looking to pay around £650 - £750 per day depending on experience.
This organisation is looking to create a leading digital function by bringing in the best and brightest into the organisation from businesses that are either e-Commerce or Digital/ Online focused. This opportunity will like working in a start-up digital function for a large global FTSE 20 organisation. This is an unrivalled opportunity to make your stamp on a business where digital is looking to grow from start-up phase to become a world leading digital function.
- Current digital product management experience from the financial services space with expertise in Entitlement and User Access
- Strong technical understanding, firm understanding of I.T Lifecycle
- Customer experience enthusiast, passionate about creating optimised experiences via multiple channels
- Confident and has a strong opinion
- Able to manage senior level stakeholders and build rapport across the business
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Product Manager - Entitlements + User Access
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly