Brand Application Manager / Brand Identity
Supporting the Head of Brand Visibility and Identity, you will be responsible for all aspects of brand application and visual identity governance. You will be expected to maintain the tools, guidelines and processes that ensure the brand framework is understood and the brand visual identity is applied appropriately, in ways that enhance the company reputation. You will work cross-functionally to deliver high quality branded communication as required.
You will be responsible for content management and maintaining the user database, you will report on user activity, customer journey and approval rates.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that brand approvals processes are understood and complied with by internal teams and agencies, to maintain the highest profession standards.
Delivery of brand workshops and training.
- Appropriate degree or business recognised qualification in graphic design (or related) required with track record of success in complex organisations
- Promoting engagement with a brand management platform amongst business users to drive traffic
- Good knowledge & experience of all aspects of visual identity and brand application, across all communication channels and branding platforms
- Experience of managing co-ordination of multiple stakeholders to align behind a single goal
- Proven ability to manage & co-ordinate internal and external teams around projects and campaigns
- Experienced at successfully working with and advising virtual teams, involving international participation
- Background in blue chip and/or agency required
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.