Business Development Manager
- Build valuable commercial relationships .
- Build relationships with strategic partners, key stakeholders and influencers to support achievement of our strategic objectives.
- Develop processes within the business to ensure an understanding of key account methodology and integrated ways of working
- To be responsible for the delivery of relevant financial targets through a high performing team in order to deliver growth and increase market share
- Share current market intelligence with the organisation in order to gain competitive advantage
- Ability to influence, network and engage with all internal and external teams regarding marketing portfolio
- CRM - experience of being able to maintain accurate records of all contacts and activities.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK749677 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.