Events Producer/Project Manager
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined creative agency based in the East Midlands. They specialise in graphic design for print, digital, multimedia, film, events and experiential, working with both high profile UK and International brands.
Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Events Producer/Project Manager to join their Event and Film Production team. You will be working on a mix of productions including the planning of large-scale corporate conferences to brand and product launches for some of the world’s most recognised brands. Your role will involve accurate liaison with our client’s technical team for all staging and AV equipment requirements in addition to live event production management.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years agency experience
- Experience of managing creative processes across all aspects of design for print, digital, film and multimedia.
- Proven track record of planning film production processes within the event industry
- Experience of briefing technical teams and coordinating event productions from implementation to execution
- A good understanding of the film production process
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Experience of drawing up production schedules and budgets necessary to logistics and timings
- Ability and confidence in briefing technical teams
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to multi-task on multiple fast moving projects
- Good team player – enjoys collaboration and sharing knowledge
- Willing to travel on a national and international basis
- Effective and confident communicator
- A natural ability to direct and lead other members of the production team whilst managing all aspects of the production process
Superb opportunity to work with one of the UK’s top 100 Agencies.
Salary negotiable depending on experience