Head of Product Management - Insurance
- Manage and maintain the New Product Development and Product Lifecycle Policy in line with the Bank's Conduct risk framework
- Ensure all programmes have a clear beneficial impact on the business with appropriate ROI targets and measurements in place.
- Develop and document the complete business cases for all strategies for presentation to Senior, Strategic and Executive Management teams
- Ensure that all programmes and communication have been signed off by Legal, Compliance and any other relevant department before they are released.
- Formulate and manage a pipeline of tests to constantly increase the volume and quality of leads for the new products and channels.
- Apply a rigorous analyse, hypothesise, test, learn, rollout methodology to increase leads, conversion to applications, conversion to accounts.
- Proactively manage these new products and channels to deliver the target application, account, and cost of acquisition by product and sub channel.
- Proven product management experience within a marketing department or in a similar role.
- Track record developing and executing NPD business cases.
- Proven experience leading a team of consumer financial services marketers
- Proven track record of delivery without using a vast amount of resources.
- Proven track record of bringing products to market which generate consumer demand.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.