Would you like to manage the digital function over four Ecommerce websites for a well-established Fashion manufacturer? This growing company with a fantastic heritage spanning over 300 years are currently launching a new multi-site and looking for a Digital savvy candidate to manage and develop moving forward. As well as maintaining the four websites including Ecommerce sites you will also develop the social media platforms and regularly monitor and report on the customer journey / sales leads and ROI. With a "get up and go" attitude who loves a challenge and working to targets this role will allow you to stand out as the go to for all things Digital.
As Digital Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Managing Ecommerce site
- Developing relevant Social Media platforms
- Analysing and reporting on Customer Journey, sales, Leads, ROI etc
- Presenting creative ideas.
For Digital Coordinator Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Digital experience including Ecommerce
- Analytic software i.e. Google analytics
- Degree level qualification
- Salary: c£25- £30,000
- Working in Fashion industry
- Training and development
- Friendly, well established, leading company