Head of Marketing
(Job title) Head of Marketing
- Sensational opportunity to work for a bar and restaurant chain
- Amazing career and personal development opportunities
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Head of Marketing to head up a well-established brand team for the company's bars and restaurants category. The focus of the role will be to deliver the brand propositions, including promotions and pricing as well as brand guidelines. Through the successful combination of NPD, range reviews and category development, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in determining the continued growth of the bars and restaurants category.
Responsibilities for the position of Head of Marketing include:
- Build an annual commercial plan as well as business objectives
- Develop regular range reviews, understanding gaps in the market and potential areas for growth
- Create plans for NPD, EPD, pricing, product launches and GTM
- Regularly monitor competitor activity and highlight areas of opportunity
To be considered for this role you must:
- Strong experience working in a trade or category marketing role within the restaurant, bars or hospitality industry
- Degree Educated
- Exceptional Communication skills
The Company: A rapidly growing successful bars and restaurant chain are recruiting for a Head of Marketing to help continue their consistent level of growth and excellent reputation.
The Package for Head of Marketing:
- Salary: £65-70,000
- Pension and healthcare
Location: The position of Head of Marketing is based in London.