Head of Publicity
Head of PR wanted for UK's leading entertainment company.
One of the UK's leading entertainment companies. These guys are all about bringing a portfolio of amazing content to the wider consumer audience, the company are going through a lot of change and are looking for someone who is innovative and can grow with the company.
The company/brand are looking for someone who can create a buzz, identify new media opportunities and build brand fame for them - using all their fantastic content to build on a solid base. Being one of the entertainment brands that is coming to the forefront of consumers minds is both challenging and rewarding.
As the lead for PR and Publicity you will have day to day responsibility for executing the full comms strategy through creativity, proactivity and outstanding planning working with all the other teams within the business. You'll keep on top of the media agenda and be fully aware of the fast-changing media landscape.
- Manage day to day comms for the company including publicity, listings etc....
- Develop and manage the existing team
- Responsible for delivering and creating amazing PR campaigns
- Manage all the internal stakeholders and be on call for all briefings internally. Working closely with the senior leadership team to discuss major announcements and corporate comms initiatives.
- 8 years + experience
- Account Director and above experience
- In-house or agency background
- Large brand / consumer experience
- Core consumer brand PR background
- Crisis management experience
- Creative and innovative
- Immersed in media and passionate about social networking/media
For more information, please get in touch.