You will be responsible for all aspects of communications, from overall strategy and planning to the hands on writing and editing of various materials.
The successful candidate will have proven multichannel communications experience with excellent attention to detail, proof reading and advanced writing / editing skills.
- Implementation of marketing communication plans and strategy.
- Determine the process for effective delivery of communications.
- External communications - responsible for large volumes of key partner communications.
- Source and publish content & articles across various channels - both traditional and digital.
- Responsible for writing key messages, copywriting, drafting and editing.
- Managing the editorial calendar.
- Various key communications projects across the UK and Europe - travel will be required.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written.
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships and projects simultaneously.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.