Project Manager/Scrum Master
PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER!!!
WE HAVE A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED PM/SCRUM MASTER TO JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADING COMPANY, AT THEIR OFFICES OUTSIDE LONDON.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform the role of Scrum master primarily for the Business as Usual work stream and potentially other Scrums ( on a needs basis ) with the over-arching aim of delighting our customers :-
- Ensure the backlog is populated with requests and that the requests are well formed enough for inclusion in imminent sprint planning and prioritisation
- Support the BA in ensuring stories are well formed and be able to help write stories for periods when the BA is ill / annual leave and make sure that the main point of contact between the business and Dev / QA functions is via the Scrum master and BaU BA
- Act to remove impediments which are blocking the team from meeting it's sprint commitment and overall delivery objectives, espousing the principles of self-organisation and sustainable velocity
- Evangelise and guide the team on the Scrum / agile process within the Business as Usual team, wider IT team and the associated business functions
- Keep the Web and Mobile Manager appraised of issues effectively and in a timely manner by various means, e.g. stand up action points, burn-down charts, sprint plans, Scrum process, tracking against sprint commitment and key metrics
- Maintain and enhance the Scrum delivery process documentation
- Maintain the Jira project for BaU, ensuring tickets are in the correct state, and stories are accurately maintained
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING COMPANY, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!!