Campaign Manager - Eloqua
South West London - walking distance from train station
c.£45,000-£52,000 neg pa plus car allowance and benefits
Our client is a global organisation offering an exciting opportunity for an experience Campaign Manager (Eloqua).
This role is focused on development of campaign canvasses, campaign delivery and the technical management, execution and review of campaigns.
You must have experience in email automation, segmenting and manipulating data. Post-campaign review will be a part of your role as you will be expected to use those insights into target audience behaviours and trends to improve and innovate campaigns.
Our client has invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing programs in particular Oracle Marketing Segments, OBIEE and Eloqua in order to be much more responsive to customers' needs.
* Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of the customer and an understanding of/interest in technology
* Experience of Eloqua (or similar) and/or data segment building tool
* Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
* A strong understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within Direct and Digital Marketing campaigns
* Familiarity and experience of working in a regulated environment, including DPA obligations
* A friendly attitude and team player
* Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
* Passion to develop projects and understanding of the marketing automation discipline
* Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
* Experience using Salesforce will also be an advantage
This advert will remain live until the position is successfully filled.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you would prefer not to have your details and CV kept on file, please note this on your application or contact Armstrong Lloyd Recruitment directly.