Customer Segmentation Strategy- Global - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits - USA/UK
Customer Segmentation Strategy Director - Global - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Working with some of the worlds biggest retailers/FMCG's we are recruiting a Customer Segmentaion Director to lead our engagements with Global retailers and FMCG clients.
We already have the relationships with these organisation, helping them unlock their data, converting it into business performance insights and targeted communications across all channels to change shopper behaviour.The appointed of the Customer Segmentation Director is key to our strategy to expand the offering to our client base.
ibeacons are already outdated before they have fully deployed so what is the next technology development, how do we interact with our customers in clearer more precise manner that makes their experience better whilst also increasing the basket value at the till, where does machine learning ensure our online experience is closer to my needs without being imposing on my past viewing.
What you will be doing:
- Guide our clients on how best to: (i) build a customer segmentation; (ii) operationalize that segmentation so it help inform strategy and decision making (iii) develop a customer strategy
- Delivering and supporting a variety of consulting projects with existing clients and prospects
- Providing guidance, advice and training on segmentation and customer strategy to our clients
- Generating, collating and curating best practice case studies, sales materials and white papers on segmentation and customer strategy
- Be a public voice on segmentation and customer strategy ; speaking at conferences, getting into trade publications, writing white papers, maintaining blogs, etc.
- Relationship management of third party delivery agencies
- Developing relationships with functional specialists across client teams, within clients and across the wider industry
- Supporting business development initiatives
What we would like you to have:
- Significant experience of working in segmentation and customer strategy , from strategy to operationalization.
- Varied career showing experience across Retail, CPG, Consultancy, Insight provider
- Relevant post-graduate qualification
- Detailed knowledge of retail decision making processes and the application of customer insights
- Mathematical and analytical understanding to be able to direct analytical work
- Experience of working with technology teams, evolving the capabilities of software solutions
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the financial impact that segmentation and customer strategy can have
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
If this is your passion and you have the futureview with a significant track record across the industry in Segmentation then please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com or call Keith Mackenzie on 00447940 569207 for a confidential conversation.
Marketing Search & Selection
Apply for Customer Segmentation Strategy- Global - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits - USA/UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly