Head Of Marketing - EMEA - Beauty
Head of Marketing EMEA - Beauty
- Proven experience of retail marketing and online in a senior position within beauty marketing
- Proven to have implemented successful campaigns across European Markets
- Successfully lead a medium sized team across multiple channels
Please only apply if you have this experience
A key global Beauty retailer is currently looking for a Head of Marketing; it's purpose, to develop and execute marketing strategies, continue to grow the brand through multichannel techniques and successfully lead a team implementing everything from brand campaigns, store events, national/regional events, sales, promotions.
The successful candidate will have experience in creating marketing plans and campaigns in the beauty sector. The candidate will need to be analytical, as you will be fully responsible for the department budget. Social/Digital experience will be essential as you will be pioneering the social media strategy & platforms, creating insight to push the brand to new dizzy heights!
The role will be challenging but also carry a wave of career defining achievements!
If you think you have what it takes, have a core passion for beauty retail combined with the proven experience, apply now!
POSITION - Head of Marketing EMEA - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £70k - £85k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
- Excellent management skills
- Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
- Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
- Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com