Marketing Manager - Professional Services
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
A high profile firm in Manchester is looking to recruit a commercially focused marketing professional to join the business. Working as part of the marketing & business development area you will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing and business development plans for a range of industry sectors.
Working closely with the Partners you will be expected to provide a structured approach to the marketing programmes, and assist with business development activity to support client retention, winning new business and relationship management. You will also be expected to take a lead in developing and managing client care programmes.
Key skills required:
- Proven background in delivering marketing programmes
- Relevant marketing qualifications
- Good business awareness and commercial acumen
- Business development experience targeting new and existing customers
- Professional services industry experience
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly